[Dailydrool] Howliday cards!!

Sandra Probola sprobola at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Dec 8 08:29:35 PST 2011

This is the first year I have participated in this and I have to say I am
thrilled with all the cards I have received so far!!! How wonderful to see
all the hounds getting ready for the holidays!  I FINALLY got Lucy to sit
still long enough last night to get a picture!  So hopefully within the next
day or two I will be able to mail mine out!  Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays
and a Blessed New Year to all of you!

Sandy

Mom to Lucy, and all my furbabies ATB - Kipper, Arthur, Bowser, Jibbers,
Sport, Schroeder, Linus, Spunky, Charlie Brown