[Dailydrool] Destroying dog beds

Mucci, Annette Annette.Mucci at us.hjheinz.com
Thu Dec 8 12:18:27 PST 2011

 Since Lucy aka Lucifer has joined our pack 6 mos ago, we have now had 3
- 4 - no - Make that 6 ! dog beds destroyed, ever so creatively.  And my
sewing machine is broken right now.  Personally I think her big brother
boxer Apollo showed her the tricks.  She is my first basset that I think
would definitely qualify for the OBE or whatever status. She cannot be
left alone for 1 second, neither can Apollo too.  And the two of them
together alone for 5 seconds- GOD HELP ME.

Somehow, she manages to chew off the zipper and rip open the dog bed
cover.  Don't ask me how.  From there it is like striking gold!
And if you are lucky enough to have one of those dog beds that I, ever
so caringly, ADDED more stuffing to, for the comfort of the DOG, and
have a bed that has one of those with the pillow filled a zillion pieces
of foam cut up in microscopic pieces, then that is like you've died and
gone to heaven.
WOO HOO.

I had her in the bathroom with me this morning, which was why Conley's
story was so hilarious and struck home all too well.  I had one of these
previously destroyed dog beds in the bathroom for Schroeder because he
doesn't try to rip out the stuffing.  So I'm brushing my teeth and turn
around to see Lucy's legs sticking out of the dog bed cover because she
had completely crawled into it trying to now rip open the pillow with a
zillion foam pieces, while also managing to rip out the xtra stuffing
and spitting it out onto the bathroom floor.  Making another mess for me
to clean up.

YOI!

Annette, Schroeder & Sophie (the good ones), Lucy (who me?), Apollo (it
was Lucy), and Cash (who will stand in another room when they are being
bad so he doesn't get yelled at).

This communication is intended for the use of the addressee
only and may contain information that is privileged or
confidential. If you are not the addressee, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or use of this
communication is prohibited. If you received this
communication in error, please destroy it, all copies and any
attachments and notify the sender as soon as possible. Any
comments, statements or opinions expressed in this
communication do not necessarily reflect those of H.J. Heinz
Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates.