[Dailydrool] Tracker's getting better

shadedog at roadrunner.com shadedog at roadrunner.com
Thu Dec 8 13:51:10 PST 2011

Thank you everyone for all your thoughts and Drool! Hopefully he'll be back to normal soon.
Tracker had a good night at home. No vomiting, had a bit to eat and mainly slept all night from exhaustion (it's amazing how intense it is for them to be at the Vet's office all day, even the Vet admitted that). Recheck at the Vet this A.M. and all his test were okay, he's more hydrated, has an appetite and was really perky. They took out the IV and sent us home with some antibiotics. We have go easy with his diet for awhile but he's happy with some cooked ground turkey w/rice and veg. Right now he's trying to steal my In-N-Out Burger, NO WAY buddy!

Sue, The Tracker Hound, Milo, Shade ATB