[Dailydrool] Grain free food

Cheryl Stafford cstaffordmail at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 05:50:58 PST 2011

I cook for our dogs and supplement it with a grain free food (very
EXPENSIVE to cook for 4 big dogs).  I feed them Grandma Lucy's Artisan
Freeze Dried food.  The dogs LOVE it!!!  They have a bunch of single
proteins to choose from but they do have white potatoes in it which
isn't good if your dogs have allergies.  NOW, they are out with a food
that uses chickpeas instead of white potatoes it's called their Pure
line.  The protein choices so far are lamb, rabbit and chicken.  I am
going to pick up the chicken today and get them started on it as I have
notices recently that their ears are getting more wax than usual.
I believe this is a great product.  It's expensive...but a 10lb bag
makes 55lbs of food.  When you call the company to ask a question you
get an actual person...no voice mail menu.  They also asked all kinds of
questions about my dogs...nice touch!!
Check out their website.  Hope this helps.
Cheryl
Otter and Radar Basset Brothers
Mollie and Jefro the Bloodhounds