[Dailydrool] food and belly bands

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 14:58:45 PST 2011

Bev, GO NIGEL!  way to manipulate the slaves!

As to belly bands; we've had the same problem in the past, with the
bands sliding down over the hips.  here's my thought: what about
putting "suspenders" on them?  Sew two strips of cloth to the front
"chest edge" of the belly band.  Then when you put the band on, slip
the straps up over their shoulders - maybe even cross them across the
chest, so they won't slip off the shoulders.  That might then act to
hold the belly band forward, so it couldn't slip off back over the
hips.

As for foods with NO salmon, or peas or potatoes - hmmm.  That's a
stickler.  Can she eat SWEET potatoes?  "Natural Balance" limited
ingredient has a bison and sweet potato food, venison and sweet
potato, and a chicken and sweet potato food - Petco carries it, search
petco's website.  They have free shipping right now for anything over
$49.

  Also, flint River ranch has a lamb and millet food and a
duck/oatmeal food - they will drop-ship for free to your door.
http://www.flintriver.com/ProductInfo.asp

--
Menzie Campbell, President, OMBR, Inc.
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!