[Dailydrool] Dasaquin, cosequin, shark extract etc etc

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 13:30:45 PST 2011

It took us a month of forever to discover that poor little Llewis is
allergic to FISH! And, not surprisingly, FISH PRODUCTS, such as COSEQUIN
and it relatives all made from shark cartilege and so on and so forth. I
wondered why he got the dire rears everytime I tried that and of course,
with his twisted phsyique every Vet and Orthopedist known to Man had told
me he HAD to be on it.
Well.....
Unless they want to come clean up after him, I think we'll pass. I find it
entirely possible that Maggie is allergic to fish.

Love and Drool for them whut in need,
Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper and MomPerson.

PS MArlene your comments remind me of the time at work when we were
breeding a K-9 dog on a fairly regular basis, and the Cop, a great big buff
guy, would bring this magnificent GSD in and watch, sitting on the stairs,
while we got the dogs to breed. Finally one day, kind of exasperated, Doc
turned to the Cop and said "All you have to do is guide him just a little
and you wouldn't have to bring him in here each time." The Cop, as I say, a
big impressive guy, looked at Doc in absolute horror and said "You think
I'm gonna TOUCH that thing?!!!!!"
Maybe you had to be there.