[Dailydrool] Post requests from Bugler

Riche Churchill buglr at blomand.net
Fri Dec 9 19:47:28 PST 2011

When I send out requests to reprint someone's DailyDrool posting,
sometimes I never get an answer. Generally, I assume that means "no"
(though a response to that effect would be preferable). The reason I
bring this up is that some people have "spam" folders and either never
or seldom check them -- and sometimes my requests end up there. But I
don't know that. So, if Lisa Lucas, Sarah Webb and Karen Williams would
let me know if they received my request, I'd appreciate it. I don't have
a spam folder myself, so my requests getting "lost" never occurred to
me. Thanks, Riche