[Dailydrool] 2011 Howliday Cards

WinstanleyClan.us leon.debbie at winstanleyclan.us
Sat Dec 10 15:21:39 PST 2011

Hello droolers. I have started the 2011 Howliday Card Exchangs Card Display on our family website. As always, I enjoy providing all droolers the chance to see how creative a basset owner can be for the howliday cards.

But most of all, not all of us droolers can afford the expense of participating in the howliday card exchange. For whatever reason, everyone on this list should get to see the howliday cards.

Click below to see the first web page for 2011. I will be updating the website daily, hopefully. For you D. Alcott W. fans, Deb's card for our family will be getting mailed sometime next week. As usual, it is an original by Debbie. I am sure you'll love her howliday art once again. I will post our card on our website after we have mailed it. Ya gotta wait!

www.winstanleyclan.us/2011_Howliday_Cards/2011_DD_Howliday_card_exchange.html

Drool to all in need,

Leon

Leon & Debbie Winstanley
Slaves to Jacques-amo-Bear, Humphrey the Tank, and Precious da Bean,
Cover Hounds for the 2007 Daily Drool Basset A Day Calendar!
Kitties: Tigger (the wanna-be), Treasure, and Biko.
The Peeps: Mable, Matilda, Ginny, Henrietta & Miss Prissy.
ATB: Taz, Suzie, Gizmo (Golden Lab),& Kitties ATB: Sylvester,
Hafenhaf, Truffle, Elsa & Sniglet
www.winstanleyclan.us
www.dalcottw.com