[Dailydrool] Howliday Cards and Hope

giggle at amanda-s.net giggle at amanda-s.net
Sat Dec 10 18:53:49 PST 2011

Every Drooler is welcome to ask for the Heroes and Individuals list, even
if you're not in the Howliday Card Exchange.  Why should you ask for it?
Read these thank you notes:

>From one of the original 7 Droolers Beth Hinchliffe, who is undergoing
tough medical treatments: "Each day I come home increasingly discouraged
and weakened by side effects, and -- you know what's waiting for me?
Brightness and love and bassets!  I was having a painful procedure done
yesterday and the tech told me to picture myself somewhere else, and in my
mind I immediately went to my front hall, imagining picking up the mail
and seeing cards waiting and smiling and cooing as I opened each one."

 From Eleri Pastouret, who nominated an invalid: "Our
auntie...Marie-Helene was back in the HOSpital with pneumonia.  She went
home yesterday and is VERY happy - she is getting LOTS of howliday cards
from across the waves :))))))  She loves all the cards and thinks you are
all very clever and says a VERY BIG THANK YOU to you all."

>From Drooler Georgie Frazer: "I am pleasantly very surprised by all the
basset Christmas Cards I'm getting despite Miss Becky has been gone over
two years. Thanks I do need those fixes."

>From Jacquie Chazey, who nominated her vet: "I just want to thank everyone
who sent a card to the herd's Veterinarian, Dr. Schatz as he is very
delighted about getting the cards."

Why not give someone a little hope this Howliday? Don't have cards with
your Bassets on them?  Send a regular card with a photo of your Basset.

The list has been updated to include names posted here on the Drool.  Just
email me and I'll send you the list formatted to print on labels.

Amanda and the Goose Gaggle Giggle, Baby Ruth, Sherlock and Mell the Beagle