[Dailydrool] Christmas Exchange and in the dog house

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 10 19:20:55 PST 2011

First off Drool to all in need, I've managed to keep this time so we are sending sticky healing drool to Maggie Mae, Tracker, and Elvis. We hope Ms. Laney gets founded (in Speedy's words) and we are very sorry to read that Ms. Abigail went to the bridge.

This year at work we decided to do a Christmas exchange. Of course I wrote that my likes were bassets so on Exchange Day my person got.....drum roll please: A Basset Hush Puppies Basset. He now proudly sits at my desk. I named him Marshmallow. So now I started accumulating basset crap at my desk. Yay me! Now if I could take Speedy to work it would really make my days but I don't think my work is ready for Speedy.

Yesterday Speedy was at the baby gate in the kitchen, the boys beds are in the kitchen and we baby gate them in so they don't go a wandering and pulling things they shouldn't. Anyrooo, Speedy was in the kitchen whining his woo-is-me-I-have-no-attention whine. I turned to him and said "You're being annoying." At that time the DH turned around and asked "what did I do to be annoying" . I had to explain I was talking to Speedy. He felt better and turned around yelling behind him "You're right I'm not annoying, I'm cute". Then, in the famous words of Budder Elwood, it happened. I couldn't help myself. I had to yell out "Speedy is cuter!!!" Bwahahahahahahaa. The face the DH made me, very much butt hurt.

Nancy momslabe (currently sleepingin  the dog house)  to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo