[Dailydrool] Baking cookies

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 12 17:08:28 PST 2011

Hi all snoopy here

A very nice drooler posted a cookies recipe here and momPerson baked them today for Cyrus and I. She added a little peanut butter to the 2 eggs one cup each flour and corn meal little bit a water and dash of salt.  Then she rolled it out and cut Hanukkah stars and candy canes and baked 350 for 25 minutes flip and another 25 minutes

Yummmmmmmmmm.   Smells so good and tastes SO good.  Cyrus loves them too

Thank you to the nice drooler who taught the clueless momPerson to make these

More later from snoopy

Sent from my pawPhone

And I am Not spoiled it is simply that my splendor is recognized