[Dailydrool] Elvis update

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 12 16:05:34 PST 2011

First- thank you for all your notes- I will get to answering them, it just might take a day or two.
Elvis is doing better today. We're on day 4 and he is no longer vomiting ( the pills seem to really help with that) and he is not falling over anymore. His balance is much better. His eyes seem to be more in focus now and he just looks steadier. His head is still tilted a bit- but overall he is improving. He thanks everyone for the drool and love coming to him! Not too interested in food other than some meat, but I imagine that his appetite will improve as his dizziness goes away. The girls are only to happy to take of any food that he turns his nose at.
droolies, Angelika