[Dailydrool] I can't believe it!

Alla Babushkina death2myalarm at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 20:42:16 PST 2011

Dascha has learned the word "No". She started chewing the chair, and
stopped when I said No; she started nipping at me and stopped when I
said No...all day, she stopped all manner of annoying activities after
hearing a simple No! Just as I was on my last nerve and getting ready
to shell out for a trainer, she's demonstrated that she actually
cares, maybe, occasionally. If this holds out, it will be the best
holiday present I ever got :)
Lots of drool and holiday cheer to everyone from
Alla and Dascha, who will be getting a giant bone tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone