[Dailydrool] Chrissmuss witches

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 05:42:43 PST 2011

Bonejour, Pw Penny and Pw Polly woofin' in from across the waves in France.

Hi C'nley - we loved the "witches" so we borrowed it !  Hope you don't mind.  We would just like to say to you all that our cards are on their way across the waves - now it depends on the Post Office Elves for delivery .....

In da meantime we are sending a couple of links of old wishes we did on Youtube (well, actually da mum did them). Da mum got quite good with Pinnacle but now that our 'puter is a banana - whoops, sorry, apple - it no longer works and we will not give da mum our treats money to buy da Final Cut !  So, you'll's have to make do with the old witches.  Hmm, somehow we don't like dat word no more - we may be old but we are NOT witches!!!!  Good thing about the videos is that we are YOUNG .... and .....  La Pw Misty ATB is there ..... and our dear friend Mirabelle ATB.  So, enjoy and Happy Howliday Season to you all.

We were so relieved to read that Lannie (sp?) was found safe and sound.  Now, all you other houndies and humans out there stay safe and healthy and don't get lost.  We are also sending drool for the poor turkeys this season :((

So, here goes:

http://youtu.be/VQ6tY7cyQWE   -  La Pw Misty ATB, Pw Penny, Pw Polly

http://youtu.be/scww4cXBzoc  - Mirabelle ATB, Pw Penny, Pw Polly  (listen RGHT to the end !!!)

Hugs and lurps to all,
Pw's Penny (yawn - it's hard being a star) and Polly (it's my burfday SooooooN !!!)

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
http://mascollection.free.fr
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org