[Dailydrool] Daily Drool 2012 Calendar

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 05:36:10 PST 2011

My printer Michael tells me that international calendar orders were shipped early last week.  He says that orders for 3 or more calendars will be shipped by the end of the week straight from the printer.  He further claims that he is shipping 400 calendars to trusty shipping elf Kathy Strasser today, which would allow her to get orders for one or two calendars out early next week.

Please understand that if Michael says the grass is green I go outside to look.  If he says it is Wednesday I look at a calendar to check.  I will feel much better once:

I hear from one of my overseas friends that you have received your calendar(s)
I receive my own order for 3 calendars because then I will have proof that those have gone from the printer
Kathy tells me she has received the calendars she is shipping because Kathy is gold and I know in her hands they will go out quickly

That is the best update I can give you.  I've learned a lot from doing this for the first time this year and one of the biggest things I've learned is that I'm interviewing new printers in January.  Thank you for your support and patience.  Laura