[Dailydrool] My diaper suit works!!

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 09:27:33 PST 2011

The denim no-slip diaper suit I made for Bo works! My DH is off this Friday and I will have him take and upload pictures. It is a really simple design, easy to make (with or without a sewing machine, I think, though a sewing machine would be best). I have been using it with 3 overlapping "poise" pads in the inside bottom, Bo doesn't mind it at all, there has been no leakage but it has caught both pee and poop and would work for a male or female dog. I will share the design and instructions with all, and I am grandiosely thinking that maybe someone who sews better than I do could custom make these on order to benefit a rescue. Bessie's Boutique, Barbara and Wendie? More later.