[Dailydrool] Table decoration

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 14 10:16:15 PST 2011

Hi all, Snoopy here,

Anyone need a centerpiece for the table?  Just give a hollar, Snoopy will be
right over.  momPerson is getting very snarky about it actually.  And I have no
idea why.  So, if you would like a lovely basset to adorn your holiday table
just let me know.  It would be nice to have my efforts appreciated.

More later from Snoopy (who can get up on tables, no problem, but not the car,
oh no, I have to be boosted to get into the car)

P.S.  Ben is my hero ... we should trade notes.