[Dailydrool] Reading The Droolz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Dec 14 17:49:53 PST 2011

Momma here, catching up a bit on all the news.

We are sending more drool to Sammy, Nikki and the herd and all others that might need a bucket of the good healing stuff. We hope here at this time of year we keep everyone in good health.

We are so glad to hear Laney has been found and is back home. What a relief!!

I want to give a huge shout out to Laura Salmon for undertaking the Drool calendar this year-Laura we have the faith, we are just thrilled that you are continuing this tradition that is so important to all of us. Thank you again from my basset lovin heart for doing this--

Christmas cards--I have received so many cards, and oh my gosh--what a thrill-I didnt sign up for any list, it has been one of those years when there has been  alot that has  been a struggle and we just had to pass this year--even family is not getting a card--I am sorry, but so very thankful to all of you that thought of us--gosh-so many of them and all so wonderful!!!

Now just because Da Brudder has been on the silent side, dont think he has given up his stance---trust me he is getting more creative in his years--

Thats all for now--Drool to all in need, stay safe out there!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake