[Dailydrool] Visitors for the Bounders

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Wed Dec 14 18:10:58 PST 2011

This is a bit old news,  but I have been remiss in letting you all know that
we had some international visitors meet the Bounders.

Frank and Diana Grove stopped by for an afternoon, for a Basset fix, and
dinner.  We asked Diane and John Rebhan to visit too, as Diane had met Frank
and Diana in MI last year, when we attend the MBR Waddle.

What nice folks!   The Bounder enjoyed all the extra pets and attention,  we
all shared Basset tails, and each other until it was late and time for
everyone to go.

We love visitors for the Bounders, so if you find yourself at Disney for
vacation,  please think about stopping by.

A while back,  Judy and Nancy from CA, visited a couple of times while they
were here on vacation.

I am lucky to be in a vacation destination and have the chances to meet
other slaves.   The Bounders are the luckiest though,  it is always all for
them!

We send drool to all in need and a huge sigh that L:aney has been reunited
with her family.

Delta Burke is our runner,  and I shudder to think how she would react out
on her own.  She gets so fearful of people, even after the 2 or 3 years she
has been here.

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us
out!