[Dailydrool] Ten years ago--Bailey's Gottcha day!

Mary Chase bailey566 at juno.com
Thu Dec 15 04:42:06 PST 2011

Wow ten years ago I got my first basset.....Bailey.   Shortly thereafter I found the daily drool!     He has put up with senior fosters and many other "rescue" dogs in his time with us.  He was recently diagnosed with mast cell cancer....near his privates....stage 2, so it could be worse.  I can't believe that the silly red and white puppy is now a very grey, at times grumpy old man dog!  He has allowed several senior forever fosters (yeah right) to enter our lives, as well as a variety of other houndage.

Mary Chase
NH