[Dailydrool] Drooler Cards....

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Thu Dec 15 11:53:57 PST 2011

AHHHH!!!!! This Holiday season as been a whirlwind and I am so so so so so far behind on EVERYTHING!  So for all you shortlisters - rest assured cards from the Gareis girls are coming....although the might have to be considered a late Holiday card or a very early Easter one!  My 3 hour job has suddenly turned into 8 and that doesn't include all the classes I teach.  Had my granddaughter last week for 7 days and nothing could be done when you are old and watching a two year old!  And gift shopping?  What the heck is that?  And mailing those said gifts?  Really?   I still am of the thought that one should enjoy the season sitting on a beach with a large margarita in one's hand!  Pretty sure that is going to be my gift to myself next year!

So please be patient as I attempt to get my pups to hold still long enough to even get a picture and the ultimately create that elusive card!

Emily (a totally exhausted elf) and the Gareis girls - Maggie, Bailey, LaVerne and Gracie!