[Dailydrool] Snoopy and Oswald

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 10:31:15 PST 2011

Snoopy-we are so proud of you for thinking of he centerpiece idea!  I think
I will try it myself!  I don't go into the car without a boost either, but
I can jump very high and score treats on the table or counter any day. You
could come to our house, but I would have to growl at you.  Nothing
personal, but I am very possessive of my mom.

Sincerely,
Truman Colvin

Dear Kathleen,

I was very sad to hear about the passing of your sweet dog, Oz.  It's very
hard to let your friends go.  Peace be with you.

Janice

--
Janice Henry Colvin