[Dailydrool] thank you all

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Thu Dec 15 10:07:02 PST 2011

I wanted to say Thank you to all Droolers for all of the blessings you have
given Western Missouri Basset Rescue this year. We were able to save several
Bassets this year from kill shelters, and some thrown away by their owners.
Thank you for your support. And remember to take your donations as
charitable contribuions on your taxes since we have our tax exempt status
all donations to us are tax deductible. http://wmbri.org

Also please remember to vote for Carolina Basset Hound Rescue in the shelter
chaallenge here is the link

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3

And please vote for he Basset Rescues in the Pepsi Challenge here is hae
link

http://www.refresheverything.com/search/?q=basset

Thank you also o those who sen us lovely photos of your Hounds we enjoy
every one!