[Dailydrool] Nigel's sister

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 05:19:19 PST 2011

A few years ago at the International Kennel Club show in Chicago, the Natl
Geo film crew was wandering around and happened to stop at our bench where
Jackie Fogel had Wendy, Nigel's sister (full littermate) on the grooming
table. They filmed her and chatted with her and switched to her Bedlingtons
and then went on their way. I do not get Natl Geo, but I understood that
the session had largely been clipped.
A few days ago I gave up and subscribed to Netflix for the computer. This
morning I sat down and clicked on Natl Geos THE SCIENCE OF DOGS and there,
in millisecond shot, was WENDY!! I knew it immediately, because I
recognized Jackie's sweater, which has Cedar Creek  written on it, and
because I knew Wendy.
I am so excited. There she is, her back and tail (not her pretty face)...
immortalized in film.
Ah well.
Those were the days. (I may even have had young Mr. Conley at that show
instead of Nigel. Nigel had a very short show career.)
MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper