[Dailydrool] Drool needed in the desert

anniebh at acsol.net anniebh at acsol.net
Fri Dec 16 08:21:39 PST 2011

     My three boys are all leaking.  Conrad has his 4th
bladder infection  this year.  Doc says he may have to go on
permanent antibiotics for the  rest of his life.  He did a
culture yesterday and says he wants to do 3  more before he
decides what type of antiobiotic he will need on a permanent
 basis.  We also decided Conrad can't hear. We thought he
was just ignoring  us, but we've now dropped things on the
floor behind him and he doesn't  flinch.  Arthur leaks as he
walks through the house. Doc thinks it is from  spinal cord
degeneration.  Lance leaks in his sleep in our bed. Doc
thinks  that is probably a kidney function problem, and we
will need to do more  testing.  He says he hardly ever sees
males with leaking problems, mostly  females and that it is
strange that I happen to have 3. Lance is always starving
and eating poop. He may not be digesting his good food.  He
went out 4  times during the night last night to eat poop.
Mom here is absolutely  exhausted.