[Dailydrool] Old Guy Needed Surgery

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Fri Dec 16 09:23:03 PST 2011

The old guy Wesern Missouri Basset Rescue, Inc. picked up a few weeks back
that we thought had been hit by a car because he had broken cyts on his back
that were spewing blood down his back is having surgery today to remove
those cysts and to get his teeth cleaned. The cysts just would not heal so
we opted for surgery to remove them. The vet just called and he needs ten
teeth pulled and has several abcesses in his mouth. I am estimating this
surgery becaus eof the amount of dental work will cost our rescue over
$500.00. If anyone would like to help us with surgery costs we would be very
gracious to recieve donations and remember they are tax deductible. Or if
anyone would like to purchase some Basset Feet cards we will use those
donations to pay toward Buddy's vet bill for the surgery you may buy them or
donate via Pay Pal on our website.  http://wmbri.org