[Dailydrool] Mooma's a wearin "toodz"

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Fri Dec 16 15:04:54 PST 2011

Dear liddel Conley an Llewis and Nigel.
Dis Da Brudder Elwood. I readz youze story wif interestin finkin ob me one brain cell.
Brudder Elwood hab hard dey too. I tell youze leddel story.
It be morning--Momma a gittin da bowl ready, she seyz she gotz full day ob a lookin at da crashed cars an peeps real grumpy to herz rite now--I seyz otay--git me bowl. Momma seyz I got to check Brudder Jakes legbone pitts he be a happin a rash. So Momma git da stuff and she rub da pitts on Brudder Jake and she git out his shirt whut keeepz him away from a lickin youze see.
Well da big boy is a lookin bout redickulous in dis shirt and gib him liddel smile. Yes sir--just liddel smile.
Brudder Jake not take to me wonnerful smile and he gib me da big mean growl---but Momma rite dere------and she blow rite to da moon. Da moon I seyz. She blow worsser dan a rocket--she snag Brudder Jake and off to da crate wif whut she seyz was a good talkin to---Brudder Elwood seyz she was a yellin--why she ebbin offered Brudder Jake suffin called a one way ticket. I aint sure where he was a going wif da ticket, but she said one more time and youze lookin at da pound.
Now I gotz dis to sey--it bee full moon week. Me bowl was late, she come back offta da road and she still growling. We all on da down low here at da Beach. She gotz da look--it seyz try it--
Meebe all we doggies go on bacation---come back when da Momma's cool off----mebee summer time---

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,