[Dailydrool] Mailing Howliday cards

Laura Ripley bicoastalbassetmom at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 17 14:55:39 PST 2011

Hi all.  To the Short List members I have, I am mailing my cards on Monday.  I know It's getting late, but I am getting them out before Christmas.  I appologize to my Ireland and France Basset Friends, You might not get yours till after Christmas.  Time goes so fast this time of year, and what with Molly's Vet treatments for the Lipoma, and work and taking my 9 year old Grandson to scouts, and band practice and Wrestling practice ---- anyway picked up my photo greeting cards today from WalMart and  am putting my mailing labels on them tonight, will drop them at the post office tomarrow Sunday, But we all know they won't go anywhere until Monday.

Healing drool to all in need
Laura, Molly, Jack, and Sophie ATB  we love you all

Basset Hound Hugs and Snooter Kisses