[Dailydrool] Howliday Card Display

WinstanleyClan.us leon.debbie at winstanleyclan.us
Sat Dec 17 18:14:42 PST 2011

Hello Droolers.

The Winstanley Clan website now has 50 cards on display for all to see. Page 2 is now being filled with even more cards. If you did not participate in the card exchange, I will be happy to post your card on our Daily Drool Howliday Card Display. Send an email with your scanned card or ask for our snail mail addy! I only ask that your card features your pet(s). That is our Daily Drool agreed upon rule.

Our Original Howliday Card, created by my very talented wife, Debbie, has begun to be mailed. International drooler cards left first. Everyone else should have our card before Christmas.

www.winstanleyclan.us/2011_Howliday_Cards/2011_DD_Howliday_card_exchange2.html
& page 1
www.winstanleyclan.us/2011_Howliday_Cards/2011_DD_Howliday_card_exchange.html

Drool to all in need,

Leon

Leon & Debbie Winstanley
Slaves to Jacques-amo-Bear, Humphrey the Tank, and Precious da Bean,
Cover Hounds for the 2007 Daily Drool Basset A Day Calendar!
Kitties: Tigger (the wanna-be), Treasure, and Biko.
The Peeps: Mable, Matilda, Ginny, Henrietta & Miss Prissy.
ATB: Taz, Suzie, Gizmo (Golden Lab),& Kitties ATB: Sylvester,
Hafenhaf, Truffle, Elsa & Sniglet
www.winstanleyclan.us
www.dalcottw.com