[Dailydrool] My Basset Saydee.

Susie Bambulas butterflytattoo82 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 17 20:25:52 PST 2011

I was a member here a long time ago. Tonight I lost my Basset hound. She passed away from Cancer. She was 10 years old & we've had her for 9 years.. She was the perfect dog. The best I've ever had.
My heart is so completely broken. I love her so much & my life isn't going to be the same without her. I don't know if any of you remember us. Her name was Saydee Sue & My name is Susie.
I think my Screen name on the forum was Saydeesmommy or something like that. Hope everyone is doing great. Merry Christmas to you and your babies!

Susie B :)