[Dailydrool] Leaking and poop eating follow up

Ann Hefner anniebh at acsol.net
Sun Dec 18 08:30:24 PST 2011

Yes, Arthur is leaking because of the degeneration in his spine.  He also
has always deliberately marked, maybe behavioral, maybe because of
discomfort. As for Lance's poop eating, no one in Colorado sells Mr. Goodpet
in Colorado, so I went on a quest yesterday to find something to hold him
over until I could mail order some.  I ran into the groomer that used to
give them baths when I could afford to take them.  She is an expert on
nutrition and has nursed dogs back to health that were literally on the edge
of going to the bridge.  She recommended a probiotic, human version, made by
Dr. Murray.  Ultimate Probiotic 12/12.  It's in the refrigerator section at
Natural Grocers/Vitamin Cottage.  It is a capsule.  She said it did wonders
for a dog she had that was very sick.  It has 12 billion active cells. (not
millions as the others) She said we should notice a change within a week.
I'll post an update around Christmas

Ann