[Dailydrool] video of our guys playing in the yard

Cheryl Stafford cstaffordmail at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 08:46:02 PST 2011

Hi all,
I thought I'd share the link to a new video of our dogs Otter and Radar
(Basset Hounds) with Mollie and Jefro (Bloodhounds).  They are quite
funny when they play.  Take a look if you have the time.  I hope you
enjoy watching them as much as we do.
http://youtu.be/TGLQw3tPuMw
Thank you for posting the holiday cards on line.  Every year I say that
I am going to participate but every year I realize that I've waited to
long to even attempt to get a picture.  Maybe one day.  I do, however,
love looking at everyone's cards!!!
Take care and a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all,
Cheryl
Otter & Radar
Mollie & Jefro