[Dailydrool] archives

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun Dec 18 12:29:57 PST 2011

I love the archives and am happy to join in the current chorus begging for people to use them.  Having been a Drooler since 1996, I am familiar with the Archives and use them almost every day.  The Archives are an invaluable source of information and spare folks reading the same information ad nauseum.

Bless you Nichole for the reminder.  Now then, as Ellis points out.....if folks don't read enough to check thee archives, will they read the posts asking that they use them?

Dawnslave