[Dailydrool] Explanation

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 12:18:28 PST 2011

Duh, "because he's a basset".

Seriously, I ask myself the same questions.

   - Why does Guinness have to eat out of everyone's bowl, but not his own?
   - Why does MacKenzie jump up on the furniture, but not the car?
   - Why does Gallagher jump up in the car, but not the furniture?
   - Why DOES Poppy bark?
   - Why does Guinness play outside for half an hour and come in and pee on
   the kitchen floor?
   - Why does Gallagher ring the bell when it's time for us to get up?
   - Does the coffee table really taste that good?

Well, I forgot that yesterday was our "calendar day".  I can't believe how
much white is in Gallagher's face since that picture was taken, just over a
year ago.