[Dailydrool] Curious, huh?

Pamela McQuade bassetizedslave at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 18 15:22:09 PST 2011

As for the way bassets counter cruise, they do all they can to keep this a secret. Jane, our cruiser has been known to get things that were not possibly in her range. Once I saw her grab something from the back of the stove, by bouncing multiple time to get farther and farther back each time. But she's gotten things I know could not have been reached by that method.

There's some sort of basset magic to counter cruising. No human can know or understand it. You're not the only clueless one!
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets