[Dailydrool] the Experiment

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Dec 19 10:05:01 PST 2011

We kind of have the same thing here Bev,  but not with the water  bowl.  it
is the placement  of the furniture,  I decided I wanted  to change  my
living room around,  so hubby moved everything   around for me,  that afternoon
Maggie just sat and looked at us,  more  like a stair,  why did we MOVE her
chair,  she whimpered and cried and  she nudged and jumped and barked  until
the stupid slaves figured out what  was wrong and so we moved her chair
back to the original place and OH MY  GOD  she was soooooo excited she could
hardly wait until we had it in  place.  she trained us well !  she crawled up
in her chair  and  gave a huge sigh of relief and went right to sleep.  so
we DONT move  furniture .  and Maggie also drinks with her nose touching the
opposite  side of the bowl and then laps away,  I have been tempted to get a
larger  bowl so she has to stretch farther to touch her nose to the other
side and see  what she would do  bwahahaah

Marlene   mommy to Maggie and Annie