[Dailydrool] Searching DD

Susan Murray-Grage mzkrazykat at live.com
Mon Dec 19 04:16:51 PST 2011

Sometimes I will use my email "search" option for specific emails.  I can also pull up all email from specific address, ie all from dailydrool, etc.  I can apply it to trash or other folders.  If there is a topic I am following, such as Secwet Pawtner, I will make a folder for it so if busy I send those emails there for safekeeping-------keep in mind that I also somehow printed labels from last years list instead of this year.  So I am obviously not among the tech savvy either.  But I sometimes can find specific emails this way.
Sent from my iPhone