[Dailydrool] Using The Archives

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Mon Dec 19 04:34:07 PST 2011

Alexa and others,

Just wanted to chime in that I do not believe the archives would hold any
information on IF you ordered a calendar.  More than likely, you could
either look in your PayPal account,   or if you paid by check, (and I am not
sure that was an option as I forgot even how I paid)   your bank statement.

Cecil Graphics is not a part of the DD, so there would be no connection on
payment info.  I have never been into the archives,   so I cannot be of help
there.  I know they are probably easy to use once you get the hang of it,
like most things, computer wise.

Have a great week and we send drool far and wide to all in need.

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us
out!

 <http://www.bassetshop.com/> www.bassetshop.com          shop online and