[Dailydrool] Archives...

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon Dec 19 10:54:09 PST 2011

Searching the archives is easy. There are links by month for subject and date. I just went to December, looked under posts by Laura Salmon who we all know (OR SHOULD) is the kind soul (CRAZY LADY) who took over the calendar from Ellie. There were multiple ones detailing the progress of shipping on the calendar. The last was just a few days ago. Laura has done a great job of keeping us updated. All it takes to know that is to read.

• [Dailydrool] Daily Drool calendar shipments   Laura Salmon
• [Dailydrool] A big thank you!   Laura Salmon
• [Dailydrool] Daily Drool 2012 Calendar   Laura Salmon

...or go into subject and scroll... or look by date.

If all else fails, there is a search by word feature.

A question particular to an individual would seem to be reason for a direct email to either Laura or one of the elves....as opposed to a drool post asking, again, for general status on calendars.

Ditto on other subjects. It just takes a half a minute of thought!

Ellie finally fried out doing this! Rumor has it her recovery is going well. With any luck she should be released from the mental institution soon. Please send donations of sedatives so we can bake Laura some laced cookies when she is done so she does not suffer the same fate. They are both saints in my book.

dawnslave