[Dailydrool] Archives...

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Tue Dec 20 13:22:50 PST 2011

OK,

So  I have already admitted I have never encountered the archives. (I just
call Clara's mom when I need to find out something.hehe)

So,  IF,  and I just say IF,  I was to go trying to find something,   where
would I start?  I went to

 <http://www.dailydrool.com> www.dailydrool.com,  looked around some and
still didn't find how to get to the archives from the home page.

I have seen lots of posts about go check them,  but unless I am blind,  I
cannot see where to go,  hoping this will help someone else too.

And then the light went on!

Look at an email, there in the header are two links to the archives!   Dang,
I could have had a V-8!

Sometimes you just have to talk it out, thanks for listening.

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us
out!

 <http://www.bassetshop.com/> www.bassetshop.com          shop online and