[Dailydrool] LBK

Jules H jules56pt at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 13:33:15 PST 2011

Little Black Kitty or LBK is still with us.  He really is a sweetie but not
in Ninja's eyes.  He kept both Ninja and Maggie from going down the stairs
earlier today.  He is fierce.  We know now that he is a he and is at least
a year old.  He has no microchip and is intact.  The vet said he is in good
condition and all.  I called animal control and there is no one looking for
him at this time.  I will go to Craigs list maybe.  He is such a cutie and
slept under my chin most of the morning.  I hate to give him up.  We are so
over the limit on animals now though.  Ninja would like to show him the
door or her teeth whichever would work fastest.  The other kitties are
coming out of their hiding places and feeling less stress.

Does anyone have any experience with Craig's list?  I would only put that
there is a lost kitty and no details if I do that.  Animal control says
that if noone comes forward in 7 days he is ours or I could give him to
them.  I could never do that.  What to do, what to do.

Sandwich drool from Maggie who scored a sandwich full of hotsauce a little
while ago.  Just regular old jealous drool from the rest of the group who
did not get a sandwich with hot sauce or otherwise.  Sandpaper licks from
the cat crew. and the mom