[Dailydrool] The Archives---From Elder Clara I am sure----

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Dec 19 14:39:02 PST 2011

About those archives---oh boy do I use them---let me see if I can explain. The Bridge reports can be very hard to write in more ways than one-we always try and catch every passing basset-and we also do special requests--I also have a "look out"--my beloved Mary Anne Thomas always forwards a drool post just to help me out---but some might wonder why it sometimes takes so long--I am usually seaching the archives-checking the dreaded facebook looking for a personal touch. Elder Clara would demand this--just because she has become a little soft in her words, she is always on alert--Fey Fey demands this and will twap ol Clara with the royal paw when she missteps---but the archives helps bunches for this.Sometimes we find things, sometimes we don't-but we try---life can be hectic to say the least.
So yea for the archives----and some days, I just go back and read funny stories when the drool is slow----it brings a smile!!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake