[Dailydrool] Carolina we are sorry

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Mon Dec 19 16:05:11 PST 2011

I am so sorry Carolina Basset Hound Rescue did not win the weekly winner in
the Shelter Challenge we all did our best to get them there I think we were
just a little too late starting up for them. I am not sure how they seem to
pick the weekly winner I assumed it was by most votes for the week but maybe
not. This is just my opinion but I think we should give them a second chance
in March. We already promised Utah we would vote for them in January I think
afer they win tha Challenge our next chioce should be Carolina Basset Hound
Rescue  and  they should win if we start voting for them from the beginning.
If you find type os in this my t on my keyboard just works part time. as
does my m and n