[Dailydrool] Calendar questions and implications about literacy of those who submit such questions

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 16:34:06 PST 2011

In my opinion, if someone cares enough to buy a calendar, they deserve to
have their questions answered, even if the answer has already been posted a
few times on The Dailydrool.  Not even the biggest Drool fans, myself
included, read each and every line of drool wisdom.

I was going to say that if someone sent me the latest info on the delivery
of the calendars, I would be happy to send such information to each and
every person with a calendar delivery question.  But, I'm more the joy of
Christmas and Hanukkah!.

--
Janice Henry Colvin