[Dailydrool] Score?

Ross Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 19 18:36:08 PST 2011

So after all that earlier today, Zuma decided to eat a Poise pad - filling only he left the plastic backing behind. Usually he pukes at the drop o a hat. After an hour in the bathroom an 4-5 doses/wrestling matches with the H2O2, I gave up, got the gastric tube and slid it down the hatch (we were wrestling anyway...) and injected a nice big slug of H2O2. Ah, 30 second later here it comes. Tons of froth, dinner, and the gooey gel filling from the pad. The cupcakes and toothpicks were long gone. I just hope the retching didn't cause any damage there, but I know he would have obstructed on the goop from the pad. Some times you just need to pick your poison.

In the future I think I'll just drop the tube and save us all a lit of grief. Because I know I there will be a next time....not when, or what for, but I know we will do this again. Sigh. Need to make Zuma another dinner now. He lost the first one.

Synthia, puke mistress
Zuma (hey, I wanted that!), Kahuna (he'll eat anything), Tucker (what is up with you, dude?), Pearl (why is he in my pads?)
Griffin and Cardiff, denying any association with hounds for the moment

Sent from my Verizon iPhone