[Dailydrool] dd calendars

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 20 15:46:56 PST 2011

I ordered 7, 1 stand and 4 replacements the first order and 3 calendars and 3 stands the second order.  I did not email anyone to suggest to combine the order, and this has happened in the past, ie.. order now, and then the offer for the afterthought be allowed, but it gets all mixed up, so to help to avoid more chaos, I lay low.  They almost always arrive as ordered, and if a nudge is needed, it will be given, but I am giving the system (Thank you Laura, the elves and Cecil graphics) a chance.
Healing drool to all in need,
Jackie and the herd