[Dailydrool] 2012 DD Calendars

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 20:25:56 PST 2011

I have heard from several international folks that their calendars
have arrived.  I heard from the first US multiple calendar orderer
that hers have arrived.  And Kathy has received the singles and twos
and my wonderful shipping elf is getting those together as quickly as
she can.  I think this qualifies as a Christmas miracle (and a
Chanukah one too, but not a miracle of the first night).  I believe
everyone should have their calendar(s) in the next week.

Thank you for your support.  Let me know if there is any problem with
your order.  DO NOT PANIC if you haven't received your calendar(s)
until January 30.  Then you can panic and let me know.

And most of all thank you for helping me carry on this tradition,
Grinch-like printer aside.  Laura