[Dailydrool] Drinking water,

mr knoll rescuebassetmolly at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 19 22:19:46 PST 2011

I had to laugh as I have read about dogs drinking out of their water bowl.
I wish I had a video of Molly Bob drinking, mind you she has an outside water
bowl on a step, a long eared dog water bowl in the garage {where she hangs with DH}
and in the house an elevated dish [water and food]. When she drinks, out of ANY of them
not only in her nose on the far side, it actually touches it, sometimes she even pushes against
the back side as she drinks, pushing the water bowls that move. The one in the stand does
not move, so sometimes you will even see her nose scrunch and her teeth will show she is pushing
as she drinks.

The story of Annie breaks my heart. Drools and hugs to all that need them The Bridge gates
need to be slammed shut for a while., but as those hounds head to the Bridge, there are many
hounds getting out of rescues and finding new homes. ie, Vicky's Max ATB and Duke has a new home.
Kathy's Bobthedog ATB and now Penny Lane has a new Home [and it is not a Puppy Mill], Charles ATB
and Ru ATB, left the loving home of Ginny and Rick and Tiffin is finding out how great the Spotsylvania
Basset Plantation is. There are many more stories like that.

Blessed Be.
Merry Christmas Happy Howlidays
Martha and Molly Bob
Sherlock ATB, Chance ATB and Rex ATB