[Dailydrool] Annie and Tessie

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 20 12:35:56 PST 2011

I am saddened to read of Annie's passing, and we send heart healing drool to Janet and Belly Rubs.  Poor gal had such a rough start, but so glad she finally found love and peace in her life.  God Bless.
Poor, poor Tessie, mega drool for her recovery.  We have incidents here on occasion, and I know how worrisome it is.  Get Better sweet Tessie, your Daddy needs you to be well.  As for the foster, I hope that is resolved sooner than later.
Yappy Howlidays from the herd and me