[Dailydrool] dearest Conley & Llewis

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Dec 20 11:55:14 PST 2011

you guys come to Ohio fur  Christmas,  we gotz BIGGIE back yard  we hab
fun,   our mommy sez you dun good killing dat rabbit on your  mommas coat yes
sir, she sez no buddy suppose to be wear in  dem fur coats  or fur collars no
sir,  her sez only coat allowed beez doze road kill  animals, she sez dat
dey look pretty coz dey got all kinds of different animals  in dem  dey got
lots raccoon and iffin you lib in cheecago you dun nose all  bout dem coon
thingings den der be squirrel and skunk tails and sum dumb bunnies  dat didn't
hab enuff sense not ta run cross da road,  yes sir dat be only  acceptable
 fur coat is dem road kill kind. den you not hab to kill  it and be locked
up in prison.

Merry Christmas

lub Evil Annie and Maggie Wags